Labels

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ramen Stir Fry

I have always searched for the best home stir fry I could find. On my recent trips around the recipe internet, I have found a few but thought I would try this one out tonight. For my taste, I do not love this recipe like I thought I would. My DH, who is a self-proclaimed Ramen Expert, told me I cooked the ramen too long. Me - I am not a ramen lover, so I ate all of the chicken and veggies out of my bowl. But don't let my like or dislike influence you. Give it a try if you like.

It is relatively easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes from start to sitting down at the dinner table.


Ingredients
2 skinless boneless chicken breast, diced
3 pkg Chicken or Creamy Chicken flavored Ramen
2 cups mixed fresh vegetables (I used broccoli, celery and carrots)
2 Eggs
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
Shredded cheese for topping

Cut your fresh veggies how you desire. If using celery, julienne them and place in saute pan. Add diced chicken to saute pan and cook over medium high heat until chicken is cooked. Add the rest of your fresh veggies to the saute pan. cover and simmer over medium-low heat until veggies are desired tenderness.

Simmer your veggies and chicken

Cook ramen as you normally do, reserving season packet. Drain noodles. Stir veggies and add eggs. Scramble them with the veggies and chicken. Once eggs are cooked, add ramen noodles to pan. Add soy sauce. Mix everything together and heat through. Serve with any topping you prefer. DH put cheese on his.

This should serve 4 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment