Labels

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 4

Well, what can I say? I am a slacker!

Today I was supposed to go to Guthrie and have blood drawn for my allergy testing. Yeah, that didn't happen. It was too cold for me and there was no way in heck I was going to ride my bike all the way across post and back! Yes, I was lazy! So I called Guthrie and it's all good. It is an open lab, so I can go on Monday and have them draw it if I feel like. lol

Colleen called and asked if I wanted to go to the Commissary with her. Of course! I checked the mail before we left and guess what??? The thing I am going to wear for my husbands homecoming came in! I was overjoyed!

We went to the PX and Commissary, I picked up a few things that I needed and then headed over to Misti's. I made her and Ashley bagel pizza's for lunch. (My Pay It Forward deed! Misti's was that she picked me up 2 cases of soda that were on sale at Walmart.) Misti is a picky eater, but I guess she liked them because she ate most of the 2 that I gave her. Ashley devoured hers as well! Travis, Ashley's son, decided to try and eat a whole plastic egg from Easter, so I pulled that out of his mouth! He cried for a bit but soon forgot about it. That's how kids are right? Something scares them but it is quickly forgotten. ;)

So I hung out at Misti's for a long while, then realized that my poor dog was at home and hadn't been out for hours, so I came home, let her out and she was a happy girl. I called Michele to catch up and then talked to Jenn for the better part of 2 and a half hours. I love my phone calls!

Now I am getting ready for bed. I am going to try and ride my bike in the morning. I am not sure if I will be able to do it after tomorrow afternoon. I have an appointment to have my baby toe looked at. See, when we first moved here I was walking through the dining room and slammed my baby toe into a box... my foot went black and blue and brown. It was gross and super painful! Well, when I had my toe nails looked at earlier this month, they said I may have broken it and that I should have it x-rayed. So tomorrow afternoon is my appointment. Here's the kicker - if I broke it and it didn't heal right, they are going to have to re-break it and set it properly! I am holding out all kinds of hope that this isn't the case! I want to be able to ride my bike!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment