Labels

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Revamping the blog

It appears to me that my blog background doesn't exactly suit me anymore. So now I am on a journey to find and/or design it myself. I wish I still had Microsoft Access - that ish was awesome for playing out html and copy/paste to the 'edit html' section. Unfortunately, it bit the dust when my CPU with XP went bye bye.

Not sure what I am looking for or what I am going to end up with... perhaps I should contact some designers online and see what is what with them. I know some of them charge though, and that is definitely not what I am looking for.

So for now, I will sign off, but I must leave you with a little ditty.
By my friend, The Mighty Blackout, I give you:

http://worldofblackout.blogspot.com/ 

I can hardly wait until this is a t-shirt!! You know I am going to be all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment